Thursday 16 July 2009

OMG! Puddle Woman!

Julie is in the grand final of Masterchef Australia! She's my personal favourite because of her cooking love philosophy, but towards the end I was running for Justine. She's amazingly talented I thought, I teared up when she got booted out of the top 4. But Julie, man! who would have thought that she'd made it to the grand final. I am so loving this show, sad that it's ending on Sunday! By the way it's my colleague M who labeled her Puddle Woman after her passionfruit (puddle) pie disaster.

I've been so lazy this days. Haven't been exactly the most productive, I'd have to pull a valiant effort (either George or Matt who used that word valiant effort after everybody managed to pull that last toothache inducing cake of a pressure cooker test, good word I like it) to conquer (I think that's another word used by Matt) my 2009 resolution

ps. I skipped DB challenge last month, and I'm not inspired to do this month's. I need to make sure I attempt next month's lest I get kicked out *frown*.

2 comments:

  1. We were going for Justine too but we're more than happy with the final two. As far as the ultimate winner goes I think we're leaning slightly towards Poh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you know... Julie won it, it's incredible. She did amazing for a home cook I must say, quite impressive. Did you see how the camera aimed at Chris' smug face for a few seconds?

    ReplyDelete