Tuesday 26 January 2010

New Resolutions


Meet Eustace, born the 1st of Jan 2010. Named after one of Bertie Wooster's mischievous twin cousins Claude and Eustace. Would really like to make friends with Bob and Philémon. (Nino II had been sent to retirement home, aka the rubbish bin, before I went on holidays.)

To keep him alive is amongst my new year's resolutions for 2010.
The rest includes:

1. To make my bed every day (if time permits)
2. To reduce sugar intake in general and not to eat sugary things every Wednesday
3. To keep track of my spending
4. To tidy up one corner of the flat every day
5. To spend less time on the internet
6. To re-pot and fertilise the 2 orchid plants at home and make them flourish or at least alive
7. To try out new recipes, same target, i.e. 50. In January I tried a new cheese loaf recipe, and a Jamie Oliver salmon and potato bake that perhaps will feature next time.
8. etc etc (I have so many)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Would Eustace like to come over for a play-date? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Hi Clotilde! :) I can't believe my eyes! Thanks for dropping by... I'm so flattered! I love reading your blog!

    Play date would be super! ;)

    ReplyDelete