Sunday 28 February 2010

Yeast baby



I must admit that I've been slack lately, the resolution to get off internet has failed so far. I even couldn't be bothered to take photos of the pizzas I made on Saturday, because I knew I'd be too lazy to blog about it. They were quite nice, I think but nothing spectacular. I finally made peace with delicatessens and purchased some ham, pancetta and salami for the topping, I even think that I could be friends with pancetta from now on. The P's came over in the afternoon with little Pumpkin. He is such a cutie pie!

It was C who referred to Eustace 'the yeast baby'... anyway then a bit of show (off) and tell ensued as I had taken a photo of my best effort to date with the scoring, thanks to this scoring tutorial.

After the pizza, for dessert I reattempted the creamy chocolate pudding that I had already blogged about. Thanks C for having taken a few quick snaps of my chocolate pudding.


Courtesy of Yecap Photography.

Ps: Figgy was MIA all afternoon. He was hiding upstairs and barely said hi. How rude! Thanks Paceys for a lovely afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment