Sunday 4 January 2009

Woof woof !

Oh dear! It's Sunday night and I forgot to blog! I could've just blog any other time except that I wouldn't want to break my new years resolution so soon.... (that is to post something every Sunday night).

I haven't had time to bake as work has been demanding these days and the thought of having to wash the mixing bowls and pans leaves me cold.

Therefore let me introduce you formally to Brandy and Brownie, my parents dogs. The third one is of course little Molly.

Brandy used to sleep in my room when I went home to my parents, though these past few years she had became very attached to mum and follows her around when she's home and would wait near the front door for her when she goes out. If mum goes on a trip, she sometimes wouldn't eat for a couple of days! Her other activities: lounging around keeping dad company when he reads newspapers, and mouse hunting.



Beautiful... isn't she ? A relatively newbie to our home is Brownie, in fact last Christmas was the first time that I met her... and yet she must have heard stuff about me because she snuggled up to me straight away! She's such a darling, rather shy and sits with her front legs crossed... adorable.



Little Molly Monster is crazy about me! She couldn't help but get quite ecstatic when she sees me and with her sharp baby claws jump around my legs. A little baby she still is, every so often she would collapse without warning and power nap.



Note : Figgy, should you read this, let it be a reminder that I may replace you one day for a poodle if you give me too much attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment