Sunday 10 May 2009

Lady of leisure



I didn't bake anything new all week, nor cook anything to blog about. May so far has been dud. Plus I'm sort of planning to do a mini detox what with my birthday coming up, am trying to preserve the last ounce of youthful appearance left in me *sigh*. Refined sugar apparently is a no no, so perhaps in the weeks to come either I'll go awol or I'll strive to bake delicious wholesome stuff like those I found in this bakery I went to on Saturday.



I had an apple and berry turnover which was nice, and they offered to heat it up for me, with a cup of coffee. Very decent. I wish this bakery is in my neighbourhood.



Organic Republic Bakery
98 Glenayr Avenue
Bondi, 2026
ph. (02) 9300 0985

Note :
1. I have a work in progress sitting in the fridge so haven't been exactly twiddling my thumbs. I am attempting to make puff pastry, wish me luck.
2. Figaro now has a secret private diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment